The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management in the Muma College of Business at the University of South Florida is offering a free, Post-Crisis Hospitality Management Certificate Program as a service to the industry. The certificate program consists of 7 sessions over 7 weeks.
The certificate dives into several functional areas like marketing, human resource management, technology management, hospitality law and contracts, financial management, and hospitality operations to help answer several questions including:
- How can I restore the demand?
- How can I come up opportunities for off-the-beaten path?
- Technology in hospitality industry: Can it be the savior?
- Legal battle: what to look for?
- How to deal with remote workers, employee morale and digital exhaustion?
- How to optimize operations to be prepared for similar crisis in the future?
Dr. Cobanoglu has delivered the week 4 lecture, entitled: “Using IT as a competitive advantage. Can IT be a savior?” The lecture can be accessed from the M3 Center’s YouTube channel:
Participants must register, listen to the weekly lectures and take a quiz after each lecture in order to earn the certificate. However, all lectures are open to public and can be accessed at M3 Center YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/m3center
Registration is still open at m3center.org/certificate